Momentum Sports Gold Membership
Momentum Sports Gold Membership is designed for the runner that wants to give themselves the best chance of fulfilling their potential in the races that they do.
It includes everything that a runner needs to support them with the effort they put into their sport, including coaching, personalised technique sessions, sports massage and nutritional advice.
- Coaching - This packeage provides 1-2-1 coaching sessions, in addtion to the coaching that all our other athletes athletes receive. You'll get a 1-2-1 session, to work on technique or anything else needed for your own personal improvement, every month. Details of the rest of the coaching can be found at Momentum Sports Coaching. It includes coaching online and also participation, for those in the area in any of the sessions we run at Kingsmeadow Track in Kingston.
- Sports Massage - You'll also get a sports massage treatment included each month (or if you are unlucky enough to be injured a treatment to help get you back to running). This will help ensure that your muscles are as prepared for running as they can be. This will reduce injury risk and improve performances.
- Sports Nutrition - Every 3 months you will get a consultation with our sports nutritionist, after you have filled in a food diary. They'll analyse the sorts of foods you are eating and help you make changes to your diet which can make big differences to how you run. Many runners are surprised to learn that it is not just what you eat, but also when you eat that is important.
- Free Weights Gym - All our athletes have access to the Kingston & Poly free weights gym at the track, whenever the track is open
- Costs - The cost of this package is £450 for 3 months or £1400 for a whole year. If you were to buy these services individually from other providers they would cost you between £800 and £1000 per quarter, so this package gives you everything you need at a fantastic value price.
If you would like to register for this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to assist you with any queries or to get you started.