Coronavirus and Running / Athletics
Back on Track
Both literally and metaphorically, we'll be back on track from Tuesday 29th March.
We are super excited to be able to get everything going again and look forward to seeing everyone enjoying this great sport of ours.
If you are not currently achieving what you feel is possible, we can help. A bit of expert guidance with your sport can really help and we are here to assist you in any way we can to take you to the next level.
We've spent 20 years helping athletes and many of our coaches are competitors too, so we know how to help. We also know how to help people through hard times, because, although no-one has been through this before, we regularly help, support and bring back to full training athletes who have been ill or injured, or who haven't trained for a period of time.
We are happy to be able to offer our full coaching menu again, for all the options please go to Momentum Sports Coaching section.
Here is a list of things we can offer you if you are still in lockdown, or are concerned about mixing with people
- Online Coaching, via emails and online diary on the site
- Video Analysis of techniques, whether this be running, starts, hurdling, lifting or anything else relating to the sport.
- Sports Therapy Sports Therapy from James Saunders, our resident sports therapist, whose worked in a variety of sports and brings all that experience to the track to help you, via Online video calls.
- 1-2-1 coaching. We can coach these in person or through Facetime / Facebook Messenger etc.. Remote coaching works through a video screen as if we were face to face.
- Motivation / Planning - if you don't wish to use our full coaching service, we can offer a video chat with on of our senior coaches about how to plan / alter your training at this time
- Advice of specific exercises for strength, power, pre-habilition or endurance, when you have limited space
- School Lesson Plans. We are pleased to announce we have been asked, and can do for other schools, to prepare lesson plans for pupils to do at home. We're told they are loving them.
We can also offer help with the following - please email us about these at email@example.com
We have also been releasing more videos to try to help athletes through this time, they are all on our YouTube Channel.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel at:
We have put out "Daily Challenges" to give people something to just mix up their training with a little exercise or set of exercise that can be done at home.
It is even possible to convert a lot of your normal training into training at home or in a small area. Here we have an example of what can be done with hurdles.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions on any of this our email is firstname.lastname@example.org.